Designed for today's needs - See what you've been missing
Patent # 6,868,561
I am actively seeking distributors, manufacturer representative agencies and dealers in the plumbing wholesale, MRO, healthcare, medical equipment, hospitality, and institutional markets for
The Adjustable Advantage Toilet Seat.
Interested? Send an e-mail to me at
Want to become an
Adjustable Advantage dealer...?
Look for it wherever you go...!!
naturally better by design
Copyright © 2013 Adjustable Advantage All Rights Reserved.
Help us get spread
because, one size does not fit all...!!
Photo illustration courtesy of North Coast Medical, Inc.
Health & Well-Being
For anyone who desires more than
what an ordinary toilet seat has to offer
Bariatric • Limited Mobility • IBS
Pregnancy • Sciatic Nerve • Female ISC
• Up to 12” of additional support
• Adjusts for greater support
• Widest toilet seat available
• More room for easier access
• Improved personal hygiene
• Supports up to 1,000 lbs.
• Improved posture
• Increased blood flow
• Higher seat reduces knee pain
• Relieves pressure on sciatic nerve
• Comfort for IBS sufferers
Designed and engineered to exceed the demanding needs of any user
Commercial • Residential • Healthcare Institutional • Hospitality
• Lifetime limited warranty
• Heavy-duty design
• Stainless-steel mounting hardware
• Quick & easy installation
• Fits elongated & round bowls
• Water-tight hinges for easy cleaning
• Accommodates all shapes & sizes
• Looks natural in any restroom
• Handicapped or standard restrooms
Access Ever - Adjust for comfort and relief
Please tell your friends
about Adjustable Advantage
The Adjustable Advantage Toilet Seat was conceived of and designed by a man that is now 83 years old and weighs 300 pounds. He came up with this idea when he was 75 had trouble performing personal hygiene.
We would like to ask everyone that sees this to please use the social media links throughout this website to help me inform others about Adjustable Advantage so that they too can benefit from it's many useful features.
We regularly get calls and e-mails from users dealing with obesity, limited mobility, sciatic nerve, irritable bowel syndrome, Parkinson's, and women that are either pregnant or have to perform self-catheterizations. They are amazed at how a simple redesign to the toilet seat has changed their toileting experiences for the better.
Please help by telling others about Adjustable Advantage so that others may benefit by it's usefulness. Thank you.
Shopping Cart Special - Act Now!
Was $79.99 - Now $49.99
Reduced Again - See new price in cart